This year’s Holiday Giving project is better talked about through pictures and “thank you’s” than too many words. So here goes:
- Thank you to more than 75 filled volunteer shifts with the help of the CACF Future Fund, Junior League, QIM, and Charlottesville High School Key Club (and countless new young volunteers) who came together to make spice packets, unload trucks, pack and deliver bags to area elementary schools.
- Thank you to the generosity of the Hook’s Restaurant Week (and all participating restaurants!) and an event by our local Lululemon showroom for supporting this event.
- Thank you to Kroger, Local Food Hub and Relay Foods for helping acquire nutritious, delicious food.
- Thank you to the Boys and Girls Club Cherry Avenue and their amazing team for providing a space for the project to happen.
- Thank you to Relay Foods for providing trucks and wonderful drivers to distribute the food.