|Quick Crustless Quiche|
- 2 T. flour
- 1 can heated evaporated milk
- 2 cups Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 Eggs
- Cooking Spray
- 1 t. oregano
- 1 t. salt
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 1 t. parsley
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Wash, or clean and measure all ingredients listed above.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Add cooking spray to either a muffin tin holder or baking dish.
- Measure about 1/3 cup of egg mixture into each muffin tin holder or all of the contents to your baking dish.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through. 25-30 minutes if using a baking dish, 15-20 if using muffin tins.