|Spicy Peach Salsa|
Recipe type: Appetiser
Serves: 4.5 cups
- 2 large peaches
- 2 large tomatoes
- ½ of a jalapeño (more if you like things spicy)
- ½ red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chop peaches into small pieces, add to medium bowl.
- Dice tomato and onion, add to bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the vinegar, oil, lime, honey, chopped cilantro and salt.
- Chop the jalapeño into tiny pieces, removing the seeds, and add to liquid mixture. (When chopping, it helps to wear gloves to avoid burning your skin and anything you touch after chopping!)
- Pour the liquid mixture in with the peaches and tomatoes. Stir and enjoy!