1 small onion (or half large), diced
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Pinch of pepper
½ tablespoon of oregano
¾ cup of Muenster cheese
5 ounce package of Canadian bacon, diced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 8×8 or 9×12 casserole dish (use any size oven dish you have, it will just increase your cook time the smaller the pan.)
- Sauté the onion and zucchini in the oil until they are soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add diced cheese, diced Canadian bacon and eggs to the large bowl.
- Then add your vegetables to the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan.
- Put in the oven 25-30 minutes. Top should be crispy and eggs cooked through.
**Other variations: the possibilities are endless!!!!! Sliced red potatoes, turkey bacon and cheddar cheese; yellow squash goat cheese and smoked turkey. You really cannot go wrong with experimenting with different veggies, meats and cheeses!