|Farmer’s Market Salsa|
Recipe type: Snack
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
This is a tried and true recipe at this point at PB &J, taken from Kids-a-Cookin’ at Kansas State University…we don’t make any adjustments. Thanks K State!
- 1/2 cup corn, fresh cooked or frozen
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill until serving time.
- Drain before serving.
- Serve with lowfat baked tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.