|Greek Goddess Dip|
- 1/2 C each dill, mint, parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/3 C basil, packed tightly
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped1
- 1/2 T lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/2 C feta
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt
- Place first seven ingredients in the food processor.Blend until chopped fine. Drizzle in olive oil while running. Add feta. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl.
- Add yogurt, stirring well to combine. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with vegetables.