|Hearty Peach & Blueberry Breakfast Muffins|
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 ¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 4 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice or ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup mild olive oil
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 peaches or nectarines, small dice (not peeled)
- 1 pint blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 17 muffin cups with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- In another medium bowl, combine wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stirring well to combine.
- Gently fold the fruit into the batter.
- Divide batter into muffin cups using ¼ cup scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.