|Kale Chips with Red Pepper Flakes|
- 2 bunches (or 8 cups) fresh kale, stemmed, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place kale in a large bowl and dress very lightly with olive oil so the leaves are just barely coated.
- Season with salt.
- Spread the leaves out across 4 baking sheets so the leaves are not touching each other too much.
- Roast in the oven until crispy but still green, 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a touch of crushed red pepper flakes.
Chef’s Tip: Line each pan with parchment paper for easy clean