Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¾ cup shredded sweet coconut
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, coconut and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, olive oil and salt.
- Combine both mixtures and pour onto two sheet pans.
- Cook for 20-30minutes, stirring every 8 minutes to achieve an even golden color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
- Add dried fruit and mix until evenly distributed.