- • 3 cups rolled oats
- • 1 cup slivered almonds
- • 1 cup walnuts
- • ¾ cup shredded sweet coconut
- • ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- • ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- • ¼ cup olive oil
- • ¾ teaspoon salt
- • 1 cup dried fruit
- • 4 cups vanilla yogurt
- • 4 cups homemade granola
- • 4 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, melons, PLUMS)
- Make the granola:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, coconut and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, olive oil and salt.
- Combine both mixtures and pour onto two sheet pans.
- Cook for 20-30minutes, stirring every 8 minutes to achieve an even golden color. Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
- Add dried fruit and mix until evenly distributed.
- Make the parfaits:
- Line up 8 parfaits
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola overtop the yogurt.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit overtop the granola.