|Roasted Potato Salad with Feta, Green Beans and Olives|
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 10 pounds Yukon Gold or Red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 ½ cups red wine vinegar
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons local honey
- 4 cups extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 pounds feta, crumbled
- 2 cups kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ cup fresh thyme, chopped
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roastin the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, 1 tablespoon salt and pepper to taste. Slowly whisk in olive oil until vinaigrette is thick.
- Combine with the potatoes the green beans, feta, olives and oregano in a bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and adjust seasoning. Garnish with chopped parsley and drizzle with more olive oil if needed.