|Tzatziki (or “Greek Ranch”)|
Recipe type: Appetizer, side
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
This classic Greek recipe has been affectionately renamed “Greek Ranch”. Whatever you like to call it…it’s refreshing and delicious! Serve with chopped veggies, pita chips or Chef Court’s Chicken Shawarma.
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt, drained
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Place the chopped cucumber in a tea towel and squeeze to remove the liquid. Place the Greek yogurt in a colander lined with cheese cloth. Allow the Greek yogurt to drain. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, salt, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and dill. Stir to combine.